Friday, October 15, 2010

You may have noticed something different about this card.  It's CLEAR!!  Close to My Heart now sells Clear Cards!  They are SO much FUN!!  To make this card, I cut 2 frames out on my Cricut with our black CS.  They are actually on the blackout setting so there is no oval hole.  To make it look like a frame I cut an oval out with my Cricut out of Bamboo CS.  I then stamped the image, which is last month's Stamp of the Month, Thriller, in Staz On ink in black.  I distressed the edges of the oval with the black Staz On.  I glued the oval onto one of my "frames" and used Liquid Glass (which is a great adhesive when you need something to dry clear) to attach it.  Then I attached my other "frame" on the back side of my first "frame" on the other side of the card front to make it look neat.  I then distressed the edges of the card front with the black Staz On ink because it is made to go on slick surfaces, it also gives you a truer black image.  I used Olive CS for the inside and randomly stamped it with the crown and the flourish from "Thriller".  I distressed the edges in black and adhered it to the inside of the card with Liquid Glass.  I then cut another oval the same size as the first, in Bamboo, and one more oval a little bigger in black. I stamped "Scary Halloween to You" in black and distressed the edges of the Bamboo CS, then attached it to the black oval and adhered it to the card, directly behind the frame, so you can't see it from the front!  So much fun!!  I hope this all makes sense!  If it doesn't, please feel free to let me know and ask questions!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Bigfoot True or fake? For around 400 many years, there have been reporting’s of a guy like beast that may be utterly covered in hair.
[url=http://www.is-bigfoot-real.com/]sasquatch[/url]