Tuesday, November 09, 2010







Sorry it's been so long since I posted last.  October is always a very crazy, busy month for me!  We have A LOT of Birthdays and plenty of activities going on to keep us going.  Also, last Wednesday the3rd, I came down with a horrible case of Strep throat, a Sinus infection and an ear infection which landed me in the hospital for a few days.  I'm home now and each day gets a little better, but it's been a rough healing process.  In fact I will be canceling my Christmas Workshop on Saturday the 13th and hopefully rescheduling it.  I will keep you posted.
I wanted to post my Halloween layouts from last year that I did with paper from Silhouette, using a sponge to give it a spooky green color.  I then used the stripes from Silhouette and the Smokey Plum from Enchanted.  I also used Autumn Terracotta CS, Black CS, and Smokey Plum CS. I used the Spooky Smiles stamp set and the October stamp set that is now retired :( I also used Spellbound and Creepy Cobwebs. It was a really fun page to make!  I really had to think "outside the box" on this one because I had already used Enchanted a couple of years in a row and I wanted a different look!  I hope this inspires you to also "think outside the box"!  Enjoy your day!

No comments: