Friday, January 02, 2009

Here is me with my Mom at Disneyworld! We had to make a stop there Of Course!
Here we are in the Convention Center


Here is a view of the family pool, and part of the hotel


Here is some of the GREAT art samples I got to see
while at Convention!


Here is some more fun art!


Well, it's another New Year, so I thought I'd try to get better at this blog thing again! We had a very nice Christmas this year with my side of the family, and since Adrian's family was here visiting we got to spend time with them too! I have lots of cute pictures that I'm planning on posting soon! I was very lucky to have a great year last year and I'm hoping for more of the same this year! I did go to that convention I was talking about in my last post so I thought I'd post some of the pictures from it here! It was REALLY fun and I learned a lot of new techniques to use in my scrapbooking!

No comments: