Friday, May 25, 2007




I'm sorry I haven't posted here for a while. I haven't been feeling well. I had a cortizone Epidural injection a week ago Wed and I've had a horrible reaction to it. I've been in a lot of pain all over my body and had low grade fevers. I ended up in the ER last Sat. and had an MRI on Tues and they still don't know what is wrong with me. I am hoping it is just a bad reaction and will eventually get better. I am on strong medication which makes it hard for me to type and to think straight, so, until I feel a bit better I probably won't post for a while. The cards in this post were made before I got the injection. The bottom one is what I made for my mom for Mother's day. Hope you are all doing well! If you have any comments they are welcome.

2 comments:

Ken Chandler said...

For someone who's not thinking straight you put together some beautiful cards.

Jeremy Ropp said...

Wow Jenny, awesome work. Great job on the pages, I especially like that the mom card is dual purpose. Mom one way, WOW the other.