Monday, June 20, 2011

Hey Everyone!  Great News!  Close to My Heart has TWO campaigns going this month!  The first one is called Free For ALL.  With this offer, you can get a FREE JPG file on Studio J, CTMH's digital scrapbooking program, with no purchase required!  Just head over to my website http://jennyr.myctmh.com click on Studio J, create an account and get started!  If you would like to have Close to My Heart print it and send it to you, you can do this, but you will be charged for the printing and shipping.  With a JPG file you can put it in emails, blogs, etc.  It's a great chance to check out how fun and easy Studio J is!

The second campaign is called You and Me Stronger Together.  This campaign is continued from last month with the You and Me kit.  This month there is no minimum purchase required and you can get the kit for just $15!  An incredible deal, since it is worth $34.95!  The reason they have extended this offer is to help raise money for the American Red Cross to aid the Flood and Tornado victims in the Midwest and Southern states.  Part of the proceeds from each kit purchased will go to the American Red Cross.  What a great offer!  You get an amazing kit and you get to help those in need!  You can purchase this kit on my website http://jennyr.myctmh.com or you can contact me specifically by email jenniferropp@yahoo.com. If you look at my last post, you can see just how cute the You and Me kit is!  I will also be hosting a workshop in July for anyone who purchases the kit this month, so you can use my inks and I will also help you with the cutting and putting the kit together!


Just thought I'd share my recent Easter Layout and a couple of cards I made with last month's Stamp of the Month, Chairs to You!  I know Easter was a few months ago, but, I'm a bit behind right now!  Enjoy!

No comments: